Do you obsess over finding exactly the right words to describe what you want to communicate? Are you particular about grammar? Do you REALLY enjoy converting complex ideas into elegant and digestible content?
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Specialist.
CalcuQuote is a software tech startup that works with electronics manufacturers to solve complex problems in quoting and supply chain. We build awesome software that our customers love. But honesty is recognizing your strengths AND your weaknesses. We need your skills to create content that excites, persuades and converts!
Here’s some things to know about us:
- Global remote team with people in 6 different countries
- We are already the market leader in what we do
- We’ve grown like crazy (+70% YOY) but still operate with a startup mentality
- We like change
- We are backed by Finland-based Elisa so you get the startup hustle without the shoestring budgets
- We’re fun (in a nerdy sort of way) – find out by messaging any of our employees on LinkedIn
We’re looking for someone to create the right content at the right time to get the point across without too much fluff and just enough pizazz. If you read through and check all the boxes, we want to talk to you!
- Expert in storytelling
- Knowing how to make ideas impactful by channeling them through blogs, white papers, infographics, diagrams, powerpoints, video scripts, etc.
- Instead of saying “I don’t know,” you tend to say “I don’t know YET”
- “Get shift done” mentality (typo intended)
- Meticulous about word choice and presentation
- Tech-savvy enough that you don’t need help converting a Word doc to PDF
- Stone-cold serious about achieving measurable results
In concrete terms, here are some of the job responsibilities:
- Develop article, blog, web, and other content to drive brand awareness and enable sales and customer success teams
- Execute content marketing plans to improve engagement
- Craft email copy and layout for campaigns
- Assist with creating sales collateral
- Leverage marketing insights to repurpose existing content and suggest new ideas
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform marketing strategy.
Here’s how your success will be measured.
- Adherence to a content calendar
- Impact of content (views, opens, clicks)
- Lead generation
Do you have experience with these skills?
- Video Creation